Valet Pro Dragon’s Breath 500ml
Valet PRO’s Dragons Breath works unlike other iron contamination removers as its a think gel once sprayed and so doesn’t run off from where you want it working. You can see it at work as it causes a chemical reaction that makes this clear liquid change colour to a brilliant red, proving it’s working on even seemingly clean surfaces.
the only downside is it stinks! Yes that’s right this product stinks to high heaven, hence the name: Dragon’s Breath. But don’t let that put you off as this is one of the most potent fast acting iron removers on the market.
- pH Neutral
- Safe on all paint surfaces
- Removes contamination from metal and painted surfaces
- Safe for all types of wheels
- Thick liquid, increases contact time
- Reacts with iron contaminants
- Heavy Soil: Use neat or dilute 1:1
- Trigger spray onto wheels and leave to dwell for 5 to 10 minutes, agitate and hose or jet wash off.
- Lightly Soiled: Dilute 1:5
- Trigger spray onto wheels, agitate and hose or jet wash off.
Valet Pro – Plastic Non Scratch Brush
Like the wooden handled version, the plastic non scratch brush is a extremely durable, chemical resistant brush designed for cleaning wheels and tyres.
The plastic valet pro non scratch brush is a #22 size whith a overall head diameter of 30mm.
Valet Pro – Classic Tyre Dressing
Valet Pro Classic Tyre Dressing is a popular tyre dressing which provides a long lasting gloss finish.
Simply brush a thin layer on the tyre, wipe any tyre dressing off wheels with a microfibre cloth. For best results ensure tyre is clean and dry.