• 8 mm polishing stroke, positive-action drive provides high abrasive power without creating any holograms
• Basic tool for tackling the most common surface problems through to finishing without creating any holograms
• Counterweight for smoother operation
• Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
• Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing.
• Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
• Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
• VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
• Optimised air flow for optimum cooling of motor and gear. No annoying exhaust air for the user
• Max. polishing pad diameter 160 mm
• Max. back-up pad diameter 150 mm
• Orbit 8 mm
• No load speed 140-430 rpm
• Orbit rate, no load 2900-8600 opm
• Power input 1010 watt
• Power output 590 watt
• Cable length 4,0 m
• Weight 2,6 kg