the Woolly Mammoth- Mega Towel. The thickest most absorbent mega
fluffiest towel ever. A single towel will absorbs over 4 liters of
in excess of 880 g/m2 and covered in rare majestic extremely soft
microfiber-ish hair Stash the Wooly Mammoth is truly on the endangered
one loved the Sasquatch towel but kept asking why we don’t make a
bigger size? The real reason is we are afraid you car could get lost in
the deep furry pile of the Woolly Mammoth. The new Woolly Mammoth is
massive 25″x 36″ of the thickets rarest most majestic Woolly Microfiber
you have ever seen.
Woolly Mammoth towels are crazy fuzzy, the best 70/30 blend of
polyester and polyamide. Buffs away waxes, wipes glass without streaks,
safely apply quick detailers and remove your favorite products 100%
scratch free. Microfiber weight is calculated as, GPSM (Grams Per Square
Meter) scientifically noted as (g/m2). Thickness of a microfiber towel
is based on the thickness of the fiber, length of the loop, amount of
fibers per square inch and most importantly weight.
– Be clean no-one like dirty boxers or dirty towels so , clean up after yourself
– Easy to wash using MicroFiber Rejuvenator Microfiber Cleaning Detergent Concentrate
– Always use medium gentle setting when using washing machine.
– Always wash separate, to ensure they remain lint free.
– As with all microfiber products, never expose them to fabric softener.
– Do not use fabric softener. It will reduce their static properties
and cause the microfiber to clean/spread less effectively.
– Line/air dry or machine dry on low setting, separately from other laundry.