Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze enhances a deep wet shine on any vehicle. The unique paintwork glaze is formulated with self-leveling Acrylic Shine X technology for extreme mirror reflections. The micro-acrylic formula fills light swirls, scratches, and other imperfections for improved glossy reflection without time-consuming polishing. EZ Creme Glaze spreads easily by hand or machine for versatile application over any painted surface. The enhanced durability of Acrylic Shine X prolongs the shine lasts through hotter hots, and colder colds. Enjoy the glowing effects of EZ Creme for longer than ever before. Every paint color can shine to its true potential with a coat of EZ Creme Glaze. Black and dark colors recede into the depths of mystery; warm colors glow with beauty and shine with the shimmer of fresh paint; white and light colors dazzle with purity and elegance. Top EZ Creme Glaze with your favorite Chemical Guys wax or sealant to “lock in” the enhanced glow through the lifespan of the protective coat. EZ Creme Glaze performs excellently on solid, metallic, and pearl colors. Enhance a divine shine over any paint color with Chemical Guys EZ Creme Glaze.
How to use:
1. Apply 2-3 lines of EZ Creme Glaze to a premium microfiber applicator.
2. Spread a thin, even coat of EZ Creme Glaze over surface.
3. Work in 2 x 2 sq. ft. sections until all paintwork is covered.
4. After 15 minute cure time, buff off residue with a premium microfiber towel.
5. Top with another coat of any Chemical Guys sealant or wax for extended protection against the elements.
DA Machine Application
1. Use a dual action polisher to spread EZ Creme Glaze; do NOT use a rotary polisher.
2. Apply 5 – 6 dots of EZ Creme Glaze on a Blue Hex-Logic glaze pad.
3. Spread the EZ Creme Glaze over a 2 x 2 sq. ft. area.
4. Set machine to 1000-1200 RPM (4 to 4.5 on a dual action polisher) and spread EZ Creme Glaze slowly across and then up and down the area.
5. Reduce the pressure and continue buffing until a high gloss is achieved.
6. If the pad becomes dry, mist it with Chemical Guys Pad Conditioner and continue buffing.
7. After 15 minute cure time, buff of residue with a premium microfiber towel.
8. Top with another coat of any Chemical Guys sealant or wax for extended protection against the elements.
Available in 16oz bottles.