Chemical Guys Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a custom car wash shampoo for maintaining vehicle protection coatings. While normal wash soaps clean away dirt and debris, they do not strengthen or revitalize advanced vehicle coatings like Carbon Flex Protective Coating. Vitalize Wash is blended with the same compounds that Carbon Flex uses to protect paintwork, so every cleaning restores strength, gloss, and water beading and sheeting effects to the Carbon Flex vehicle coating. Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is a super slick car wash shampoo. Use Vitalize Wash in the 2-bucket car wash method to lift, lubricate, and remove heavy dirt and contamination away from the vehicle surface for a scratch-free shine. Add Vitalize Wash to any foam gun or foam cannon for an extra slick and foamy wash for enhanced debris removal with less friction and chances of installing swirls and scratches. Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash is safe for any vehicle coating technology, including synthetic coatings, wax, glaze, and sealant. Washing with Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash will not strip any protective coatings, and will ensure the longest-lasting bond for the best long term protection on any vehicle. Wash all exterior parts of any vehicle with Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash, such as paintwork, polished metal, glass, optical plastic headlights and tail lights, textured plastic and rubber trim, wheels, tires, undercarriage parts, and more. Clean any vehicle with Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash to strengthen and maintain advanced vehicle coatings with a brilliant scratch-free shine.
How to use:
1. Always start by washing the tires and wheels first.
2. Don’t use the same wash water on your car’s paint as you do your tires and wheels.
3. Mix 1 ounce of Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash with 5 gallons of water in a clean wash bucket.
4. To use with a foam gun/cannon, mix 1 – 3 ounces of Carbon Flex Vitalize Wash with clean water in the solution bottle of your foam gun/foam cannon.
5. Rinse the vehicle with water to remove loose grit and surface dirt.
6. Start washing from the top down and rinse the car often. Frequent rinsing is important if you are washing on a warm day. Do not allow the soapy water to dry on your paint.
7. Use a final rinse of free-flowing water (nozzle off the hose) allowing the water to sheet off the car.
8. Follow with Carbon Flex Vitalize Spray for brilliant shine and protection.
Guys Bear Claw Scratch
Free Wash Mitt
Chemical Guys Bear Claw Car Wash Mitt is the meanest wash tool on
dirt and grime, but ultra-soft on paint and shine. The Bear Claw Car
Wash Mitt uses ultra-plush scratch-resistant synthetic fur to hold
tons of water and suds, and carry away dirt and debris. The thick
woolly mitt traps dirt and grime deep in the fur and prevents swirls